[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 11:19:41 UTC 2023

Hello again,

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023, G.W. Haywood via Users wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023, Martin Brampton via Users wrote:
>
>> OK, so now I have a 64 bit Raspberry Pi Bullseye rspamd version 3.4.
>> Unfortunately, it segment faults on almost every message.
>>
>> Is there a way I can build an rspamd that doesn't do that?
> It would be easier to run rspamd in a VM or a container, and I'd be a
> lot more confident of a successful outcome.

Alternatively there might be a chance that one of the builds at

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Asusenerf%3Arspamd-exotic-debian&package=rspamd

would work, if you haven't already you could try for example

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/susenerf:/rspamd-exotic-debian/Debian_11/arm64/rspamd_3.4-1~bullseye_arm64.deb

which installed OK on my desktop using 'dpkg -i'

It started the daemon.  I didn't test it.

--

73,
Ged.