[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 10:24:08 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Sun, 15 Jan 2023, Martin Brampton via Users wrote:

> OK, so now I have a 64 bit Raspberry Pi Bullseye rspamd version 3.4.
> Unfortunately, it segment faults on almost every message.
>
> Is there a way I can build an rspamd that doesn't do that?

That's unfortunate.  So we're now into fault-finding territory.
On the bright side, at least we've learned something. :)

How much effort do you want to put into this?

Looking at the comments in

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3546#issuecomment-723446451

it seems the answer to that question from the rspamd developer(s) is

"None."

If you wanted to do some fault-finding yourself, we could take this
off-list and I could give you some pointers.  Although it's possible
that there's a quick and simple fix, it's equally possible that it's
going to take a lot of work, and I don't have a lot of time to invest
so you'd mostly be on your own.

It would be easier to run rspamd in a VM or a container, and I'd be a
lot more confident of a successful outcome.

--

73,
Ged.