[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

Martin Brampton martin at black-sheep-research.com
Sat Jan 14 16:14:10 UTC 2023

Thanks, call it ineptitude if you like, but I'm not familiar with
building packages.

What documentation did you read? The last time I tried to build rspamd,
I found that the instructions for building a Debian package did not
work. And I got no reply when I asked about this.
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/discussions/4029

Martin