[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 16:39:33 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Sat, 14 Jan 2023, Martin Brampton via Users wrote:

> ... I'm not familiar with building packages.
>
> What documentation did you read? ...

(I know you weren't asking me... :)  I'm not sure how clear I was in my
post but I built rspamd on the Pi4 using the following.  This is cut-n-
pasted from github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/3546#issuecomment-723446451
with just a few changes to go from from V2.6 to V3.4 and armhf to arm64:

8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Clone git repo
git clone https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd.git && cd rspamd
# We will build the version 3.4
export RSPAMD_VERSION=3.4
git reset --hard ${RSPAMD_VERSION}
# Ensure we build package with correct version number
sed -i s/\(.*\)/\(${RSPAMD_VERSION}\)/ debian/changelog
# We will build without source tarball
sed -i s/quilt/native/ debian/source/format
# We need some tools to build packages
sudo apt install devscripts
# Install build dependencies
mk-build-deps
sudo bash -c "dpkg -i rspamd-build-deps_${RSPAMD_VERSION}_arm64.deb && apt install -f -y"
# Build the package
debuild -us -uc
# I didn't do this bit....
# Install the package
sudo "dpkg -i ../rspamd_${RSPAMD_VERSION}_arm64.deb"
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------

I do a lot of development on the Pi so it's possible there might be a
few development libraries and tools which I happened to have installed
anyway and which didn't get installed by the script above, that's why
I suggested giving it a try and getting back to the list if it fails.
But I *think* it should be OK.  You only need to do the installations
of the tools once, but it's very quick if nothing needs to be done so
there's no harm in running all the commands every time.

--

73,
Ged.