[Rspamd-Users] Raspberry Pi 64 bit Bullseye rspamd package

Martin Brampton martin at black-sheep-research.com
Sat Jan 14 08:53:03 UTC 2023

Thanks Ged. Am I to conclude that attempting to run rspamd on Raspberry
Pi is crazy? It's certainly cost me quite a lot of hassle so far.

That would seem a pity as an 8gb RPi is quite powerful enough to run a
mail server for a small group of people, and much cheaper than any
practical alternative.

Why the hostility to Debian packages - most software in Debian repos is
very robust.