[Rspamd-Users] Custom rules: score is added but has no effect

Andy Spiegl rspamd.andy at spiegl.de
Sun Apr 16 09:44:16 UTC 2023

> Have the scores been changed via webui? That can override config files.
Also a very good point, thanks.  But no, not in that case.

> Perhaps it was cached? See files in /var/lib/rspamd/...
Most likely that was the cause.  I kept testing for a while
and finally got it working the way I want it, yeah.  But except for the
removal of "action = accept" there are no vital difference in the config now.

Could it be that restarting rspamd did not clear the cache?
If so how can I make sure that it is cleared?

Thank you for your help!
 Andy

--
 Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?