[Rspamd-Users] Custom rules: score is added but has no effect

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Sun Apr 16 15:00:43 UTC 2023

>> Perhaps it was cached? See files in /var/lib/rspamd/...
> Most likely that was the cause.  I kept testing for a while
> and finally got it working the way I want it, yeah.  But except for the
> removal of "action = accept" there are no vital difference in the config now.
>
> Could it be that restarting rspamd did not clear the cache?
> If so how can I make sure that it is cleared?

It should re-read those files after restart but I can't verify because
I'm loading configs via http:

map; http_map_finish: need to reread map from https...
map; rspamd_map_read_cached: https... read map data cached 3011 bytes compressed, 16547 uncompressed
map; rspamd_map_cache_cb: cached data is now expired (gen mismatch 163 != 164) for https...

Have a look at your log for similar entries or periodically check for
files' timestamp changes after modifications.

You could also bump the loglevel at local.d/logging.inc:
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/logging.html

Best regards,
Gerald