[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 3.2, dqs 3.x, and feel like I'm chasing a ghost problem

Riccardo Alfieri riccardo.alfieri at spamteq.com
Sun Jul 10 16:08:03 UTC 2022

On 09/07/22 19:42, Kim Sindalsen via Users wrote:

> Why your system only reports it on some configtests I don't know, my did it
> on every.

Hi,

that's odd, I'm on rspamd 3.2 and using the latest github rules, but
rspamd never complains when I issue a rspamd configtest

The fact I'm using the same "SPAMHAUS_ZEN_URIBL" name is because I think
that's the way to override the lookups done to the public mirrors, that,
when using DQS, must be avoided.

I'm puzzled as these redefinitions has been there for years and this is
the first time I hear about warnings during syntax check.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology