[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 3.2, dqs 3.x, and feel like I'm chasing a ghost problem

rspamd at vlh.dk rspamd at vlh.dk
Sat Jul 9 17:42:41 UTC 2022

Hi,

I just tried the Spamhaus DQS myself - the issue seems to be this part in
/etc/rspamd/local.d/rbl.conf:

    "SPAMHAUS_ZEN_URIBL" {
      rbl = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.zen.dq.spamhaus.net";
      resolve_ip = true;
      checks = ['urls'];
      replyto = true;
      emails = true;
      ipv4 = true;
      ipv6 = true;
      emails_domainonly = true;
      returncodes {
        URIBL_SBL = "127.0.0.2";
        URIBL_SBL_CSS = "127.0.0.3";
        URIBL_XBL = ["127.0.0.4", "127.0.0.5", "127.0.0.6", "127.0.0.7"];
        URIBL_PBL = ["127.0.0.10", "127.0.0.11"];
        URIBL_DROP = "127.0.0.9";

I simply changed the name to SH_ZEN_URIBL in both rbl.conf and
rbl_group.conf to get rid of the error/warning - I believe there's already a
rule named SPAMHAUS_ZEN_URIBL (it's mentioned in scores.d/surbl_group.conf
on my system).

Why your system only reports it on some configtests I don't know, my did it
on every.

Regards,
Kim Sindalsen