[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 3.2, dqs 3.x, and feel like I'm chasing a ghost problem

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:45:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm using the above and I feel like I'm chasing a ghost problem. I've
got dqs configured in rspamd and when I run a configtest sometimes it
works sometimes I get no defined symbols. The below output is an
rspamd configtest two of them right after the other, the first one
says syntax ok, no problems, the second one informs about symbols
defined but o rules, but also says syntax ok. Any ideas?

#rspamadm configtest
syntax OK
#rspamadm configtest
symbol 'URIBL_DROP' has its score defined but there is no
corresponding rule registered
symbol 'URIBL_SBL' has its score defined but there is no corresponding
rule registered
symbol 'SPAMHAUS_ZEN_URIBL' has its score defined but there is no
corresponding rule registered
symbol 'URIBL_PBL' has its score defined but there is no corresponding
rule registered
symbol 'URIBL_XBL' has its score defined but there is no corresponding
rule registered
symbol 'URIBL_SBL_CSS' has its score defined but there is no
corresponding rule registered
syntax OK

Thanks.
Dave.