[Rspamd-Users] multimap - content filter not working

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Tue Sep 21 10:43:13 UTC 2021

sorry, something went wrong with formating in my first post

Hi,

i'm trying to use rspamd as soon as possible for our company mailserver,
and testing content filtering with multimap as shown in

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html

Configured the following...
Multiple symbol maps

 From the version 1.3.1, it is possible to define multiple symbols and
scores using multimap module. To do that, you should define all possible
symbols using symbols option in multimap:

# local.d/multimap.conf
CONTENT_BLACKLISTED {
   type = "content";
   filter = "body"; # can be headers, full, oneline, text, rawtext
   map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/local_content.map";
   symbols = ["CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1", "CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2"];
   regexp = true;
}

In this example, you can use 3 symbols:

     CONTENT_BLACKLISTED
     CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1
     CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2

the map:

# Symbol + score
/re1/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1:10
# Symbol with default score
/re2/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2
# Just a default symbol: CONTENT_BLACKLISTED
/re3/

Symbols that are not defined in the symbols attribute but used in the
map are ignored and replaced by the default map symbol. If the value of
a key-value pair is missing, then Rspamd just inserts the default symbol
with dynamic weight equal to 1.0 (which is multiplied by metric score
afterwards)

...matches the right symbol (CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1) in the header :

     CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1(0.00)[];

...but why is score 0.00 and not 10 like it is defined in local_content.map?

best regards, Andy