[Rspamd-Users] multimap - content filter not working

Aste aste at sveiks.lv
Tue Sep 21 11:12:20 UTC 2021

Hi!

AWGG> # local.d/multimap.conf
AWGG> CONTENT_BLACKLISTED {
AWGG>    type = "content";
AWGG>    filter = "body"; # can be headers, full, oneline, text, rawtext
AWGG>    map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/local_content.map";
According to documentation you need to specify map type as multimap
map  = regexp_multi;  ${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/local_content.map;

And you always can add global score there
score = 10;

AWGG>    symbols = ["CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1", "CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2"];
AWGG>    regexp = true;
AWGG> }

AWGG> In this example, you can use 3 symbols:

AWGG>      CONTENT_BLACKLISTED
AWGG>      CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1
AWGG>      CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2

AWGG> the map:

AWGG> # Symbol + score
AWGG> /re1/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1:10
AWGG> # Symbol with default score
AWGG> /re2/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2
AWGG> # Just a default symbol: CONTENT_BLACKLISTED
AWGG> /re3/

AWGG> Symbols that are not defined in the symbols attribute but used in the map are ignored and replaced by the default map symbol. If the value of a key-value pair is missing, then Rspamd just inserts the default symbol with dynamic weight equal to 1.0 (which is multiplied by metric score afterwards)

AWGG> ...matches the right symbol (CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1) in the header :

AWGG> X-Spamd-Result: default: False [0.80 / 15.00];
AWGG>      ...
AWGG>      CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1(0.00)[];
AWGG>      ...

AWGG> ...but why is score 0.00 and not 10 like it is defined in local_content.map?

AWGG> best regards, Andy

--
Best regards
Aste