[Rspamd-Users] multimap - content filter not working

Andreas Wass - Glas Gasperlmair a.wass at glas-gasperlmair.at
Tue Sep 21 09:53:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

i'm trying to use rspamd as soon as possible for our company mailserver,
and testing content filtering with multimap as shown in

https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/multimap.html

*Configured the following.*..

    Multiple symbol maps

 From the version 1.3.1, it is possible to define multiple symbols and
scores using multimap module. To do that, you should define all possible
symbols using|symbols|option in multimap:

|# local.d/multimap.conf CONTENT_BLACKLISTED { type = "content"; filter
= "body"; # can be headers, full, oneline, text, rawtext map =
"${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/local_content.map"; symbols =
["CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1", "CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2"]; regexp = true; } |

In this example, you can use 3 symbols:

  * CONTENT_BLACKLISTED
  * CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1
  * CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2

the map:

|# Symbol + score /re1/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1:10 # Symbol with default
score /re2/ CONTENT_BLACKLISTED2 # Just a default symbol:
CONTENT_BLACKLISTED /re3/ |

Symbols that are not defined in the|symbols|attribute but used in the
map are ignored and replaced by the default map symbol. If the value of
a key-value pair is missing, then Rspamd just inserts the default symbol
with dynamic weight equal to|1.0|(which is multiplied by metric score
afterwards)

*...matches the right symbol (CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1) in the header :*

	CONTENT_BLACKLISTED1(0.00)[];

*...but why is score 0.00 and not 10 like it is defined in
local_content.map?*

best regards, Andy