[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd rate limit sender email exclusion

Mohammad Hachem mhachem at idm.net.lb
Wed Dec 22 13:36:10 UTC 2021

Dears,

I an using Rspamd rate limit module as per the below configuration:

rates {

    outgoing_limit = {

       selector = 'from:addr';

      bucket = {

        burst = 100;

        rate = "1 / 1m"; # leak 1 message per minute

I need to exclude some email addresses form this rate_limit, I tried to use
whitelisted_user as per the below:

whitelisted_user = [

  “broadcast at idm.net.lb <mailto:broadcast at idm.net.lb> ”,

  “collection at idm.net.lb <mailto:collection at idm.net.lb> ”

];

But it’s not working and I think this is due to the fact that
whitelisted_user is for authenticated users and not email addresses as per
the documentation.

If this is the case any way to exclude specific email addresses from the
rate limit I am applying?

Regards,

Mohammad Hachem