[Rspamd-Users] How to test configuration within a contained dev environment?

David Reagan me at davidreagan.net
Mon Sep 14 15:11:42 UTC 2020

Thanks! I didn't realize extended_headers_rcpt could work just on a
domain. Guess I was skimming more than reading when I was looking at
that doc.

 > ... you may need to send test messages through another postfix
instance to simulate an additional hop.

That is pretty much where I was thinking I needed to go, since my
postfix config requires authentication. Thanks for confirming.

- David