[Rspamd-Users] DKIM not signing - help debugging

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Thu Oct 22 06:27:59 UTC 2020

rspamd is no longer DKIM signing my outbound email and I don't
understand why.

As far as I can tell, nothing relevant has changed in the configuration.

The only thing I can glean from the logs is:

2020-10-22 06:14:20 #63177(rspamd_proxy) <0e6dd1>; dkim_signing;
lua_dkim_tools.lua:170: mail is ineligible for signing

This is with debug_modules = [ "dkim_signing" ] in local.d/logging.inc

Any ideas on how I can debug this effectively?  Permissions haven't
changed, configuration hasn't changed.  I am confused.

Many thanks!
Philip

--
Philip Paeps