[Rspamd-Users] Is RSPAMD racist?

Albrecht Backhaus albrecht.backhaus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:12:51 UTC 2020

Am 23.06.2020 16:05:49, "Bill Pye via Users" <users at lists.rspamd.com>
schrieb:

> [...]
It would be great if we could go back to the purpose of this mailing
list - exchange on technical issues regarding rspamd.
If someone wants to change the terminology for ethical reasons - there
are no technical ones - there is a simple way to prepare a pull request
for rspmd and suggest definite changes.
I think everybody understands the background for the fact that there are
people who are struggling with the current terms and if there are
concrete requests for changes, you can discuss and implement them - this
is better than endless discussions with great comparisons.

Albrecht