[Rspamd-Users] Is RSPAMD racist?

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 14:05:49 UTC 2020

----- Original Message -----

There's no racial bias in the word blacklist as it's merely a list of people or things of which we disapprove, don't forget you can be white (or any colour you like) and on a blacklist. AFAIK, there is no definition of a 'blacklist' having any racial connotation but I'm always willing to be proved wrong.

Regards

Bill