[Rspamd-Users] Redis learned_ids key has huge size.

Alexander Moisseev moiseev at mezonplus.ru
Mon Jan 27 15:21:51 UTC 2020

27.01.2020 15:47, Gabriele Nencioni пишет:
> The current production database has 44662 keys
> # redis-cli info Keyspace
> # Keyspace
> db0:keys=44662,expires=0,avg_ttl=0
>
> and I have saw with the new schema there will be many many more keys.
> About you can I safety migrate to new schema? How may keys I wiil get
> after that?

As any other major operation, I would try it first in test environment. Needless to say you should have a backup.
I don't remember exact numbers. You need about 2 more times RAM for new schema + Rspamd keeps old schema until conversion is not finished.

> Moreover could you please explain me how the tokens will be consider
> significant

They occur in spam more than 3 time more frequently than in ham or vice versa.

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/src/plugins/lua/bayes_expiry.lua#L317