[Rspamd-Users] Redis learned_ids key has huge size.

Gabriele Nencioni gabriele.nencioni at register.it
Tue Jan 28 07:04:11 UTC 2020

On 1/27/20 4:21 PM, Alexander Moisseev wrote:
> As any other major operation, I would try it first in test environment.
> Needless to say you should have a backup.
Sure.

> I don't remember exact numbers. You need about 2 more times RAM for new
> schema + Rspamd keeps old schema until conversion is not finished.I have performed some test with rspamadm configwizard statistic command
but it returns:

# rspamadm configwizard statistic
CPU doesn't have SSSE3 instructions set required for hyperscan, disable it
No changes found, the wizard is finished now

and nothing has been changed on redis.

# grep flags /proc/cpuinfo | head -n1
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx lm constant_tsc nopl
xtopology pni cx16 x2apic hypervisor lahf_lm kaiser

The SSSE3 instructions missed, is that the problem?
Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
--