[Rspamd-Users] Redis learned_ids key has huge size.

Gabriele Nencioni gabriele.nencioni at register.it
Mon Jan 27 12:47:01 UTC 2020

On 1/27/20 12:10 PM, Alexander Moisseev wrote:
> 27.01.2020 13:53, Gabriele Nencioni пишет:
>> I have an rspamd version before 2.x, so I guess to configure the lazy
>> expiration mode:
>> https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/bayes_expiry.html
>>
>> am I right?
>>

> Yes, I would use lazy, though any of the modes should work.
>
>> Is there a way to migrate the actual Bayesian statistics from old schema
>> to the new one withou loose all of them?
>>

> `rspamadm configwizard statistic`

It sounds good. Thanks.

The current production database has 44662 keys
# redis-cli info Keyspace
# Keyspace
db0:keys=44662,expires=0,avg_ttl=0

and I have saw with the new schema there will be many many more keys.
About you can I safety migrate to new schema? How may keys I wiil get
after that?

Moreover could you please explain me how the tokens will be consider
significant or insignificant.

Thanks in advance
--
Gabriele Nencioni