[Rspamd-Users] 'X-Spam: Yes' is added to some messages that have lesser score than spam threshold

Yasuhiro KIMURA yasu at utahime.org
Sat Feb 9 01:34:38 UTC 2019

From: Tim Harman via Users <users at lists.rspamd.com>
Subject: Re: [Rspamd-Users] 'X-Spam: Yes' is added to some messages that have lesser score than spam threshold
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:30:19 +1300

> You have tuned the setting at which rspamd REJECTS spam.
>
> You have not tuned the "probable spam" metric, which is the score at
> which rspamd writes in the X-Spam header.

Do you mean tuning 'add_header'? According to the output of 'rspamadm
configdump actions', configuration about 'actions' on my home server is
as following.

yasu at eastasia[2546]% rspamadm configdump actions
*** Section actions ***
add_header = 6;
greylist = 4;
reject = 1000;

*** End of section actions ***
yasu at eastasia[2547]%

And my understandings are

* If score of a message is less than 6 (= value of 'add_header') then
 'X-Spam' header is not added.
* The score of the message in question is -97.81 and far less than 6.
* So Rspamd should not add 'X-Spam:yes' to it.

Are there something wrong with them?

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA