[Rspamd-Users] rpm for Fedora 29

Pavel Gulchuk rspamd-users at happy.kiev.ua
Sun Feb 10 08:04:45 UTC 2019

Hi.

I've just update my system to fedora 29 and found that rpm from rspamd repo
was built for fedora 25 and is not compatible with fedora 29.
I tried to find src rpm for rebuild the rpm by myself but have no success.
rspamd.spec from github repo is out of date and hard to use for build fresh version.

Unfortunately I had to temporarily install spamassassin instead of rspamd.

Is the fresh rspamd src rpm available for download?
Is there a plans to support current versions of Fedora?

Thanks!

--
Pavel