[Rspamd-Users] Kaspersky Anti Virus with rspamd

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Sun Aug 4 06:10:28 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-04 10:33:58 (+0530), Durga Prasad Malyala wrote:
> Can i use the Kaspersky for Linux file server or workstation edition?

You've asked the same question on this mailing list three times now.

Have you considered that the reason you're not getting answers is
because nobody on this list knows?

> I want to buy the command line work station edition instead of the
> mail server edition which is counted on mailboxes, Whereas the
> workstation edition is a per server license.

I am not familiar with this product and I have not read the licence
agreement.  It sounds like they want you to buy the mail server version
though.  Have you tried contacting their pre-sales department?

> Does anyone have any steps for integrating kaspersky workstation or
> file server edition with rspamd? please share as it will be a great
> help.

Given that this is a very active and responsive mailing list and you've
not received an answer despite asking three times, it sounds like the
answer to this question is: no, nobody has tried this.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer