[Rspamd-Users] Kaspersky Anti Virus with rspamd

Nihad @ RSPAMD maillist rspamd-mlist-user-qa at eminovic.ba
Sun Aug 4 05:59:13 UTC 2019

Hello Durga,

There are probably reasons as to why there are different versions.
Having file server version is perhaps optimised for one task and that task only. While mail server is optimised for mail server task.

I am thinking, without knowing much about Kaspersky product lines on linux, on access scanning can be disabled/enabled. So if you buy file/workstation edition I am betting you can control this aspect.

What is perhaps more important is, how files are scanned. Can rspamd interface with the scanner.
Perhaps you should ask this question on Kaspersky support forums/list/channels.

Apparently can Kaspersky mail server edition, use same interface as clamav... if file /workstation edition do this interface as well, both can be used with rspamd.

When all this is said, it is worth knowing, that I am new to rspamd and heavily rely on docs and others examples to understand how it works.

See if you can get a hold of trail version and test them. That’s the best advice I can get you.
But there might be reason why no info online is for this. Perhaps it’s niche or not possible.

/Nihad