[Rspamd-Users] Kaspersky Anti Virus with rspamd

Durga Prasad Malyala dp.malyala at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 05:03:58 UTC 2019

Hello all,
Can i use the Kaspersky for Linux file server or workstation edition?

The document https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/antivirus.html#kaspersky-specific
talks about the mail server version only as per my understanding. i.e.
Kaspersky Security 8.0.1 For Linux Mail Server.

I want to buy the command line work station edition instead of the
mail server edition which is counted on mailboxes, Whereas the
workstation edition is a per server license.
Or do i need the file server option for performance reasons.
I generally don't use file server editions in mail servers since they
have features like access on demand etc which is not needed and slows
down the server.

Does anyone have any steps for integrating kaspersky workstation or
file server edition with rspamd? please share as it will be a great
help.

Thanks for any suggestions.
DP