[Rspamd-Users] MIME_BAD_ATTACHMENT Question

Thomas Plant thomas at plant.systems
Wed Oct 10 13:23:43 UTC 2018

Am 09.10.2018 um 16:58 schrieb Alexander Moisseev via Users:
> On 09.10.2018 16:20, Thomas Plant via Users wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm getting the MIME_BAD_ATTACHMENT symbol on some mails.
>>
>> The Mails have attachments with .html and .csv extensions. Here an
>> example out of the source of such an email:

>> These are legit mails in my eyes and how can I set this to be valid
>> attachments.
>>

> This doesn't mean the mails are non legit, just the software that
> generated them is bad.
> Valid content type for .html is "text/html" and for .csv is "text/csv".
> For now content types are hardcoded in the mime_types.lua module.
> If you really want to change valid content types you have to patch the
> module.

  I added the following in local.d/mime_types.conf:

extension_map = {
     html = [
         "text/html",
         "application/octet-stream"
     ];
     csv = [
         "application/octet-stream"
         "text/plain",
         "text/x-csv"
     ];
}

This seems to help. But I will contact the vendor of the software maybe
he will patch it's application.

Thanks,
Thomas