[Rspamd-Users] How to find an error in a configuration file

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Oct 9 13:55:51 UTC 2018

I'm getting this error on restart:
(main) json_config_fin_cb: loaded json is not an array

and can't find the source of the problem. I think I renamed already all
custom files that are different from other machines (where I don't get
this error). But I'm still getting it. I'm probably getting it for a while
now without really noticing (not many restarts), so I can't deduce from
recent changes. It doesn't seem to affect operation.

Is there a logging option that would reveal the culprit file?

Thanks,

Kai