[Rspamd-Users] MIME_BAD_ATTACHMENT Question

Alexander Moisseev moiseev+rspamd-users at mezonplus.ru
Tue Oct 9 14:58:52 UTC 2018

On 09.10.2018 16:20, Thomas Plant via Users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting the MIME_BAD_ATTACHMENT symbol on some mails.
>
> The Mails have attachments with .html and .csv extensions. Here an example out of the source of such an email:

> These are legit mails in my eyes and how can I set this to be valid attachments.

This doesn't mean the mails are non legit, just the software that generated them is bad.
Valid content type for .html is "text/html" and for .csv is "text/csv".
For now content types are hardcoded in the mime_types.lua module.
If you really want to change valid content types you have to patch the module.