[Rspamd-Users] Rspamd task:insert_result

Emanuel Gonzalez emanuel_gonzalez at live.com.ar
Fri Nov 23 11:59:27 UTC 2018

Hello,

i have a doubt, i need print in the logs (/var/log/rspamd/rspamd.log) the result of the symbol, because i see the symbol empty:

[BODY_CONTENT_BLK(30.00){}

BODY_CONTENT_BLK {
        type = "content";
        filter = "body";
        map = "${LOCAL_CONFDIR}/local.d/body_blocked.map.inc";
        regexp = true;
    }

I read this https://rspamd.com/doc/lua/rspamd_task.html#mcf9a8 but i not understand this option "task:insert_result", this option prints the chain found in the logo within the mail header?

I need print in the log an a string with space example "I send spam to you" [BODY_CONTENT_BLK(30.00){I send spam to you}

Regards,

Rspamd Lua Documentation<https://rspamd.com/doc/lua/rspamd_task.html#mcf9a8>
Module rspamd_task. This module provides routines for tasks manipulation in rspamd. Tasks usually represent messages being scanned, and this API provides access to such elements as headers, symbols, metrics and so on and so forth.
rspamd.com