[Rspamd-Users] whitelist only last connecting ip?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Nov 22 13:14:07 UTC 2018

I have a whitelist multimap

whitelist_from_ip {

            description = "client ip whitelist";
            type = "received";
            filter = "real_ip";
            map = "file://$LOCAL_CONFDIR/maps.d/whitelist_from_ip.txt";
            symbol = "WHITELIST_FROM_IP";
            action = "accept"; # Prefilter mode
}

which contains 127.0.0.1 and sometimes matches because a lower received
line contains this ip number. There are the min_pos and max_pos filters
that might be able to avoid this, but how do I use them?

Is this count/order correct?
So, how do I tell it to use only the top Received line?

Or should I use from_ip? Description is:
from_ip - IP address as provided by a peer

Not sure what this means. Usually a delivering MTA will helo with a
hostname, not an IP. So, the "peer" doesn't "provide" an IP address at
all. Is this the IP address as resolved by *my* MTA or is this the IP
address that is given in the packet (and may be forged)?

Thanks,

Kai