[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 3.8.4 error on build

Dieter Schütze dieter.schuetze at beo-doc.de
Sun Mar 24 14:22:05 UTC 2024

   Hello,

   Found the missing one.
   It was gstreamer1.0-devel

   Thanks for the tip to take a closer look.

   b,t,w. i thought 3.8.4 was the last official stable version

   Am 22.03.24 um 15:58 schrieb G.W. Haywood:

     Hi there,
     On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, Dieter Schütze via Users wrote:

       Am 22.03.24 um 14:00 schrieb G.W. Haywood:
     >     On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, Dieter Sch??ze via Users wrote:
     > >
     > >   When building rspamd 3.8.4 from the sources I run into the
     following
     > >   error. [ 90%] Linking CXX executable rspamd
     librspamd-server.so:
     > >   error: undefined reference to 'sframe_encoder_write' ...
     > >   Can someone give me a hint?
     >
     > You seem to be missing at least some of the dependencies.
     > Did you check that you have installed all the necessary packages?
     I thought I had them all

     If you're sure you have all the dependencies then please let us know
     1. on exactly what architecture you're building
     2. exactly how you got hold of the 3.8.4. source and
     3. exactly how you performed the build.
     FWIW I've just built rspamd using the version from github (3.9.0)
     with
     no problems, but I didn't try to build 3.8.4 - is there any
     particular
     reason you need the older version?
     P.S. Please don't top-post.