[Rspamd-Users] rspamd 3.8.4 error on build

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 14:58:00 UTC 2024

Hi there,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, Dieter Schütze via Users wrote:
>   Am 22.03.24 um 14:00 schrieb G.W. Haywood:
> >     On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, Dieter Sch??ze via Users wrote:
> > >
> > >   When building rspamd 3.8.4 from the sources I run into the following
> > >   error. [ 90%] Linking CXX executable rspamd librspamd-server.so:
> > >   error: undefined reference to 'sframe_encoder_write' ...
> > >   Can someone give me a hint?
> >
> > You seem to be missing at least some of the dependencies.
> > Did you check that you have installed all the necessary packages?
>
> I thought I had them all

If you're sure you have all the dependencies then please let us know

1. on exactly what architecture you're building

2. exactly how you got hold of the 3.8.4. source and

3. exactly how you performed the build.

FWIW I've just built rspamd using the version from github (3.9.0) with
no problems, but I didn't try to build 3.8.4 - is there any particular
reason you need the older version?

P.S. Please don't top-post.

--

73,