[Rspamd-Users] Autolearn BAYES does not want to work

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Tue Jun 25 15:12:39 UTC 2024

> I'm currently having the problem that not all incoming emails marked as "HAM no action" and "SPAM add header/rewrite subject" are being trained and included in the BAYES statistics. Most of the emails that come in I have to learn afterwards with rspamc learn_ham or learn_spam.
>
> Why could it be that they are not being trained?
> Autolearn is active.
>
> autolearn = true;
> 	autolearn {
> 	  spam_threshold = 6.0;
> 	  junk_threshold = 4.0;
> 	  ham_threshold = -0.5;
> 	  check_balance = true;
> 	  min_balance = 0.95;
> 	}

Is this the same problem you reported in March?

https://lists.rspamd.com/pipermail/users/2024-March/003211.html
https://lists.rspamd.com/pipermail/users/2024-March/003217.html

Otherwise see:
https://rspamd.com/doc/configuration/statistic.html#autolearning

You could try to remove your autolearn config and replace it with
something like

	autolearn = [-0.5, 4];

Best regards,
Gerald