[Rspamd-Users] Best way to get Authentication-Results

Vsevolod Stakhov vsevolod at rspamd.com
Tue Jun 25 13:53:47 UTC 2024

On 25/06/2024 14:46, Anton via Users wrote:
> Kai, thanks for your suggestion.
>
> I'm using Debian, and unfortunately DMARC/ARC support in not packaged
> yet even in testing distribution.
> So the only way to have it is to compile exim from sources, and this is
> something I would like to avoid...
>
> A.
>

> Kai Bojens wrote on 25-06-24 13:42:
>> Am 25.06.24 um 12:39 schrieb Anton via Users:
>>
>>> What is the best way to get under exim the "Authentication-Results"
>>> header generated by RSPAMd?
>>
>> You could try to use ARC in Exim:
>>
>> ARC:
>> https://github.com/Exim/exim/blob/master/doc/doc-txt/experimental-spec.txt
>>

>> -> "ARC support"

This is not an Exim support list I'm afraid. Exim has a *very poor*
support of Rspamd and I'm pretty sure that it's because Exim developers
are reluctant to accept any changes to the existing supporting code that
utilizes Spamassassin compatibility.

Hence, please redirect your questions to the Exim mailing lists, as we
have very little to do here - it is completely on the Exim's side. In
fact, I think that Rspamd is now pretty widespread to have a proper
support of HTTP/JSON protocol and not trying to go on crunches of the
Spamassassin compatibility like 15 years ago.

I hope this will change at some point, however, I do not recommend to
use Rspamd with Exim in it's current integration state.