[Rspamd-Users] add urls to url_redirector

Vitali Quiering vitali at quiering.com
Tue Jun 25 11:49:57 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

I'm working with a large ESP in Europe where we help customers send their marketing and transactional emails. We have a strict policy against spam and unsolicited emails. However, we recently had an issue with a bad actor sending phishing emails. Thankfully, we managed to block them within an hour.

To prevent this from happening again, I've been working on a method to detect phishing emails before they leave our system. This involves using rspamd and ChatGPT. So far, it’s been mostly successful, although we're still dealing with some false positives.

The main reason I'm reaching out is that rspamd is flagging URLs that point to our own domains as phished. These URLs need to point to us for click tracking purposes. Is there a way to add our domains to the existing `url_redirector` map or to add a second map?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Vitali