[Rspamd-Users] Dovecot anti-spam plugin

Sandy Drobic rspamd at drobic.de
Tue Jun 18 09:24:09 UTC 2024

The easiest way would be to actually check the log rspamd.
Another way would be to manually learn the spam mail again and see, if it is
reporting that this mail has already been learned.

# rspamc learn_spam /tmp/spam/spammail.eml
Results for file: /tmp/spam/spammail.eml (0 seconds)
HTTP error: 401, Unauthorized

configuration error, secure ip not set.

  vi /etc/rspamd/local.d/worker-controller.inc
     secure_ip = "127.0.0.1";
[root at mail ~]# service rspamd reload
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl reload rspamd.service

[root at mail ~]# rspamc learn_spam /tmp/spam/spammail.eml
Results for file: /tmp/spam/spammail.eml (0.111 seconds)
success = true;
filename = "/tmp/spam/spammail.eml";
scan_time = 0.111000;

Not it works as intended.

  rspamc learn_spam /tmp/spam/spammail.eml
Results for file: /tmp/spam/spammail.eml (0.009 seconds)
error = "<4Lz1G84by8z3Zr at middlesex.dreamhost.com> has been already learned as
spam, ignore it";
filename = "/tmp/spam/spammail.eml";
scan_time = 0.009000;

Yet another way would be to use the webconfiguration of rspamd to learn some
spams. It will either report that it is learned as spam or ignore it since is
was already learned.

The result will only work if sufficient spam and ham is learned.