[Rspamd-Users] Dovecot anti-spam plugin

Steve Witten caponecicero at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:29:46 UTC 2024

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 10:44 AM Curtis Maurand <curtis at maurand.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m running version 3.8.4 on Linux.  I have the dovecot-anti spam
> configure as per the example.  Is there any way to get a trace to see if
> it’s actually working?  I have been receiving a particular set of emails
> from spammers for months.  10 to 20 identical emails per day.  They are
> automatically sent to the Junk folder by Firefox or even my macbook’s email
> client.  I would have figured they would have been learned as spam by now
> without me needing tp black list them.  Hence, the question: Is there a way
> to trace what is going on? I feel it might be password related, but I have
> no Idea at this point.

See here:

https://kaworu.ch/blog/2014/03/25/dovecot-antispam-with-rspamd/

Adding *--verbose, -v* to the *antispam_mail_sendmail_args* in your
*dovecot* configuration will cause *rspamc* to emit verbose messages.
These should appear wherever you're sending *dovecot* log messages.

>From the *rspamc* *man* page:

       *-v, --verbose*
              More verbose output

Regards,