[Rspamd-Users] enable slow timer delay, suggestion or informative

Peter Reinhold peter_rspamd at reinhold.dk
Mon Jun 17 10:54:28 UTC 2024

I just went through my configs and updated Spamhaus plugin, and while
the following log message has been in my logs ever since I started using
RSpamD, I wondered if this is actually a suggestion to perform, or more
a piece of information that "slow timer delay" has been enabled.

proxy; finalize_item: slow rule: SPAMHAUS_SBL_URL(592): 705.82 ms;
enable slow timer delay

I haven't been able to find anything about the slow timer delay
anywhere, other than a post to this list that is a few years old.

So, does anyone actually know?  My system performs great, as it always
has, so I just got curious. :)

--
Peter Reinhold