[Rspamd-Users] A question about known_senders module

Peter Reinhold peter_rspamd at reinhold.dk
Mon Jul 15 18:16:00 UTC 2024

With the release of 3.9 and the changes to the known_senders and replies
module, I wanted to take a look at enabling known_senders (I already was
using replies)

But, the docs [1] leave me with something of a question, namely the
domains setting.

Am I understanding it correctly that all senders on all domains found in
the file will have the symbol_check_mail_global symbol added?

Or what exactly happens to senders on domains found in the list? (The
one mentioned in the docs contains plenty of domains i'm not sure i'd
want to track anything on)

Likewise, recipients and domains tagged by the replies module will have
the symbol_check_mail_local symbol added if they reply or write at a
later time? (I think this functionality might be more useful for me)

--
Peter Reinhold

Links:
------