[Rspamd-Users] How to make arc module run AFTER dkim_signing

Steven Peterson speterson at listpilot.com
Mon Jul 8 00:20:03 UTC 2024

Dear Rspam Users,

Any pointers would be very welcome. rspamd is miraculous in its abilities,
but the documentation confuses me.

How can I make rspamd add the ARC headers AFTER it adds the DKIM signature,
per the ARC specifications?

Currently, rspamd adds the ARC headers before adding the dkim signature,
which makes the ARC test fail. When I look in the rspamd.log, I can confirm
that the ARC module does its work on outbound messages before the
dkim_signing module does its work. How can I control the order?

Tech stack:
- rspamd with postfix and the Sympa listserv
- milter_header module to add an Authentication-Results header to inbound
messages
- dkim_signing module to add a dkim signature to outbound messages (after
they have been modified by the listserv)
- arc module to add ARC headers
(ARC-Authentication_Results,  ARC-Message-Signature, ARC-Seal) to outbound
messages (after they have been modified by the listserv)