[Rspamd-Users] Things I don't understand yet

Gerald Galster list+rspamd at gcore.biz
Fri Feb 16 22:25:27 UTC 2024

>    SENDER_FROM_WHITELIST {
>        action = "accept";
>        type = "from";
>        map = "//etc/rspamd/local.d/from_whitelist.map";
>        prefilter = true;
>    }

There also is a module for whitelisting, see:
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/whitelist.html

A multimap with "action = accept" stops processing, which is usually
not what you want. I'm using it for special addresses that do not
want any filtering.

A better approach for you might be to just set symbols upon multimap
matches. To avoid bayes learning, set low scores. Then you can combine
symbols with force_actions and act accordingly, see:
https://rspamd.com/doc/modules/force_actions.html

Example from that page:

  MY_WHITELIST {
    # This is the action we want to force
    action = "no action";
    # If the following combination of symbols is present:
    expression = "IS_IN_WHITELIST & !CLAM_VIRUS & !FPROT_VIRUS";
  }

It implements a kind of whitelist for non-virus mails only.

This way you can build very flexible combinations for mails that
match multiple maps/symbols.

Best regards,
Gerald