[Rspamd-Users] Things I don't understand yet

christian usenet at schani.com
Mon Feb 12 21:15:38 UTC 2024

If I understand correctly, Rspamd's basic settings are fetched from
/usr/share/rspamd. I can then adjust this under /etc/rspamd/local.d.
Some like multimap have no basic settings and are created themselves and
read by rspamd. As a non-English speaker, I find it quite difficult to
use the docs. Excuse me.
Christian