[Rspamd-Users] Regexp rules in maps or somewhere else

Peter Reinhold peter_rspamd at reinhold.dk
Sat Sep 30 10:49:10 UTC 2023

I'm mostly looking for functionality that mimics a map, something that
rspamd automatically reloads when it changes, be it a file, web,
database or something else.

I don't need a GUI per se, its not something that are going to be
exposed to end-users, so whatever limited GUI is needed i'll build it
myself :)

---
Peter Reinhold