[Rspamd-Users] Disable specific spam rule?

Andrew Lewis rspamd-users at judo.za.org
Mon Oct 30 12:10:27 UTC 2023

Hi,

On Mon, 2023-10-30 at 13:13 +0200, Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:
> When I tried it with another filter, i.e. MIME_TRACE, then the value
> of this filter didn't change.

The MIME_TRACE symbol is inserted with zero weight so its score is
always zero; it cannot be scored and should not be used for filtering
decisions (it is not meaningful).

To keep config looking sane when inspected by `rspamadm configdump` -
score for FORGED_RECIPIENTS should be set in
`local.d/headers_group.conf` (or wrapped in `group "headers" { }` if in
`local.d/groups.conf`). However I expect overriding scores should work
either way.

If you've used WebUI to set scoring that config lives in
/var/lib/rspamd/rspamd_dynamic and has higher priority.

Best,
-AL.