[Rspamd-Users] Disable specific spam rule?

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis at panayotis.com
Mon Oct 30 11:13:07 UTC 2023

That's it!

When I tried it with another filter, i.e. MIME_TRACE, then the value of
this filter didn't change. Only REPLYTO_EQ_TO_ADDR.

As a second test, I also tried with this configuration under groups.conf:

Again, didn't work, should I put these on different files, or, how would
I know?

This is the configuration under local.d/groups.conf

symbols {
     "REPLYTO_EQ_TO_ADDR" {
         weight = 0.66;
     }

    "MIME_TRACE" {
         weight = 0.66;
     }

     "FORGED_RECIPIENTS" {
         weight = 0.66;

Στις 30/10/23 10:30, ο/η Andrew Lewis έγραψε: