[Rspamd-Users] IMAGE ONLY

G.W. Haywood rspamd at jubileegroup.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 09:56:51 UTC 2023

Hi there,

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023, Henrik Rasmussen wrote:

> Before implementing rspamd we had Spamassassin taking care of spam messages with image only.
>
> With rspamd I still get a lot of spam having image only, and I haven’t been able to find a rspamd config that address this.
>
> How can I filter out image only in rspamd?

There may be more efficient ways to do it but the most flexible is
probably to use LUA.  For an example which can easily be translated
from looking for HTML parts to looking for images, see the section
entitled "Useful task manipulations" on the page at

https://rspamd.com/doc/tutorials/writing_rules.html#lua-rules

See also

https://rspamd.com/doc/lua/rspamd_mimepart.html#m53c04

--