[Rspamd-Users] IMAGE ONLY

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Wed Nov 22 09:03:47 UTC 2023

Before implementing rspamd we had Spamassassin taking care of spam messages with image only.

With rspamd I still get a lot of spam having image only, and I haven’t been able to find a rspamd config that address this.

How can I filter out image only in rspamd?

ARC_REJECT (1) [signature check failed: fail, {[1] = sig:microsoft.com:reject}]
MID_RHS_NOT_FQDN (0.5)
MIME_GOOD (-0.1) [multipart/mixed,multipart/related,multipart/alternative,text/plain]
RCVD_NO_TLS_LAST (0.1)
FROM_NEQ_ENVFROM (0) [apkubxr at dvarane.net.tr,foo at example.com]
FROM_HAS_DN (0)
REPLYTO_ADDR_EQ_FROM (0)
REPLYTO_DN_EQ_FROM_DN (0)
TAGGED_FROM (0) [her=adm.ku.dk]
TO_DN_NONE (0)
NEURAL_HAM (0) [-0.193]
RCVD_VIA_SMTP_AUTH (0)
RCPT_COUNT_ONE (0) [1]
MIME_TRACE (0) [0:+,1:+,2:+,3:+,4:~,5:~,6:~]
HAS_REPLYTO (0) [apkubxr at dvarane.net.tr]
RCVD_COUNT_SEVEN (0) [10]

Regards, Henrik