[Rspamd-Users] update issue on Debian 10

Miroslav Šebek sebek at hako.sk
Mon Mar 20 07:20:30 UTC 2023

I understand the thing about EOL but on the other hand there is standard
Debian LTS support which is the reason some of us use debian for
servers. And most of us update Debian servers 1+ years after new stable
is released.

I dont want to be rude or anything but the thing which confuses me the
most in this case is that package requirements for rspamd on Debian 11
are different from those for Debian 10.

Deb10 needs: libunwind-16

Deb11 needs: libunwind8 /completely fine in debian repos even on Deb10/

Anyway, there is always a way to compile it yourself it is just
unconvenient.

Miroslav Šebek

administrátor HAKO, a.s.
http://www.hako.sk
Tel.: +421 904 691 998

Dňa 19. 3. 2023 o 21:02 Martin Holub via Users napísal(a):