[Rspamd-Users] update issue on Debian 10

Fred Zinsli fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Sun Mar 19 19:02:03 UTC 2023

So you have already stopped Debian 10 support in spite of the fact that
official support stops 1 Aug 2022 and LTS support expires 2028.

This means that you are supporting "forced" OS upgrades regardless of
the users circumstances.
If this is your position then you should be advising users of your
position and when you intend to stop support for any given OS version.

This is a position that should be reviewed.

Regards

Fred